- 2 in 1 handrail extends from 20 inch – 30 inch to prevent falling at night
- Support Handle provides assistance for easy standing
- Reversible safety rail to be placed on either side of bed
- Attaches to most home and adjustable beds with included safety strap
- Weight capacity of rail: 300 lbs.Height of Rail – 20 Inch high from base of mattress. Gap Between Rails – 4 Inch
The extend-a-rail is one of our most popular bed rails because it extends in length for full-fall protection at night. It can be used as a hand-rail to get in-and out of bed – and can be extended to 30 inches with the push of a button to prevent nighttime falls. It comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by; and like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Bedside Extend-A-Rail By Able Life
The Able Life Bedside Extend-A-Rail is the perfect solution for those who roll out of bed in their sleep. The patented design allows you to adjust the rail in length after you crawl in bed. That makes getting in and out of bed easy without having to give up the full-fall protection of a bed rail. When your ready to get out of bed simply slide the bed rail in, and you have a convenient bedside handle to help assist you out of bed.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Extends from 20″-30″
- Accomodates either side of the bed
- Organizer pouch sold separately
Will the Extend-A-Rail Work on My Bed?
The Extend-A-Rail can be installed on most traditional (from twins to California kings) and adjustable beds. It also works with platform beds in which the slats run length wise from the top of the bed to the bottom and beds with slats running width wise with gaps between the slats that are 5″ or less.