Glion SNAPnGo Travel Mobility Lightweight Portable Scooter
Having challenges walking long distances doesn’t mean you have to be left behind. Go where you want with a Glion SNAPnGO Travel Mobility Lightweight Portable Scooter. The combination of mobility, comfort and portability makes the Glion SNAPnGO a great choice for on-the-go activities. Economical and fun to ride, the Glion SNAPnGO Scooter is for anyone who experiences difficulties walking but isn’t ready to miss out on an active lifestyle.
When you own the transportable high tech Glion SNAPnGO Travel Mobility Lightweight Portable Scooter you won’t have to cart around a bulky, heavy, difficult to transport, lead acid battery powered mobility scooter. Thanks to the lightweight lithium-ion battery, you get a compact frame that folds for practical portability, and a feather light scooter with amazing range. The SNAPnGO Scooter can take you where you want to go with ease and convenience. Simply remove the SNAPnGO from your car, snap it open, attach the seat, and zoom. Don’t miss out on the good things in life — get the economical Glion SNAPnGO Travel Mobility Lightweight Portable Scooter that can go anywhere with you.
All hand controls are water resistant, convenient and easy to use. The SNAPnGO is highly maneuverable and easy to drive. Just press the right thumb control to go forward, and the left thumb control to reverse. To stop, release the throttle. An electronic motor brake allows smooth, precise control. In addition to the motor brake, the left brake lever will engage dual mechanical rear drum brakes for extra stopping power.
The Glion SNAPnGO Scooter is equipped with front and rear LED lights for nighttime visibility. With three speed settings you can casually browse at the mall, walk your dog, cruise through the park, or get to the theater with time to spare.
Key Features of the Glion SNAPnGO Travel Mobility Lightweight Portable Scooter:
• Aircraft-quality aluminum frame.
• Smooth-riding honeycomb never-flat tires.
• Detachable 36 v, 6.4 Ah lithium-ion battery pack.
• Meets FAA requirement for airline travel mobility scooter.
• Default electric braking mode when thumb controls are released.
• Hand brake activates dual rear drum brakes and electric motor brake.
• Front and rear LED lights.
• Vertical self-standing and dolly feature saves storage space and enhances portability.
• Detachable, collapsible canvas front storage basket included.
• Bicycle-style travel seat optional.
• Safe, durable, maintenance-free and reliable design.
• Clean, quiet, lithium-ion battery-powered motor.
• Can travel 500 miles on $1 of electricity.
• Range of 15 miles on a full charge.
• Lightweight and practical for easy portability.
• One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty with Nationwide Scooter Repair Network.
Glion SNAPnGO Travel Mobility Lightweight Portable Scooter Specifications
• Maximum Rider Weight: 300 lbs/136 kg
• Frame Net Weight (without battery or seat): 31 lbs/14.5 kg
• Deluxe seat w/ armrests: 15 lbs/7 kg (w/o armrests 11 lbs/5 kg)
• Travel Seat (sold as an accessory): 4 lbs/2 kg
• 6.4 ah Li-Ion Battery: 3 lbs/2 kg
• Speed setting 1: 3 mph/5 kmh
• Speed setting 2: 4.5 mph/7 kmh
• Speed setting 3: 6 mph/11 kmh
• Size folded: 14 x 22 x 40 inches/36 x 56 x 102 cm
• Seat Height from Ground: 22 inches/56 cm
• Handlebar Height from Ground: 34 inches/86 cm
• Adjustable Distance between Seat and Handlebar: 9.5 to 12 inches
• Motor: 250W (Peak 600 w) brushless electric hub motor
• Battery: Panasonic Lithium Ion 36 v, 6.4 Ah
• Battery charge time: 2 hours 75%, 3.5 hours 100%
• Battery lifecycle: 1000+ cycles (3-5 years)
• Frame: 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy (powder-coated)
• Tires: 8-inch honeycomb never-flat tires
Check out this video of the Glion SNAPnGO Travel Mobility Lightweight Portable Scooter in action.
Compare another mobility scooter here.