- MATERIAL: Made from super strong ultra-lightweight magnesium alloy frame features a quick release hinge to fold down for easy storage and transport. Due to its lightweight nature this chair is ideal to travel and can be easily checked on a airplane and loaded aboard in the cargo compartment
- COMFORT: To enhance the comfort level there are padded arm restas and swing away leg rests. The larger rear wheels provide better performance on uneven outdoor surfaces while the convenient top hand brakes make it even easier to control speed. You can use this chair self propelled or with assistance
- ASSEMBLY: No tools and essentially no assembly required. Simply attach the footrests and back safety rollers and you are done. The quick release wheel sand removable footrests make transporting the chair in any size vehicle quick and painless
- SIZE: Seat width is 17.5” with a weight capacity of 220lbs. Before you order the product check to make sure the chair will fit through the home doors and hallways. Overall, the chair weighs 21 lbs. Chair includes a 1 year frame and components warranty against defects
- SAFETY: Rear and hand brakes to not only make the riders times safer but also to make the assistant’s job easier. The anti-tippers also enhance your safety
Q: Why your Hi-Fortune manual wheelchairs are more expensive than other regular aluminum wheelchair?
A: We are committed to making the lightest manual wheelchairs. So we use magnesium alloy material as the frame of wheelchairs. It’s more difficult than ordinary aluminum wheelchair in the manufacturing process. We are also the first seller of magnesium wheelchairs on Amazon. Q: Why chose the magnesium alloy instead of regular aluminum alloy.Any advantages of the magnesium alloy?
A: Magnesium is the lightest structural metal currently available in the world. Its approximately 33% lighter than aluminum, 50% lighter than titanium, and 75% lighter than steel. It has higher strength, less deformation, good damping performance and long service life. It’s environmental friendly, pollution-free and completely recyclable. Description
The Hi-Fortune Magnesium Manual Wheelchair is easy to maintain and is extremely lightweight. At under 22lbs, it can be easily lifted and great for use when travelling as it folds up small enough to fit in most vehicles. Drive wheels also feature a quick release, making travel and storage easier. Assistants also benefit from dual integrated hand brakes for consistent and reliable control of the chair operator. Swing-away leg rests allows the operator to quickly transfer to and from a seated position. Specifications
Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
Product Net Weight: 21 lbs
Packing size: 37”x 14”x 28”
Materials: Magnesium Frame; Solid PU Front Wheels, 22″” Pneumatic Rear Tire; Steel Rear
Wheel with Magnesium Hub
Folded Dimensions: 37”x 13”x 26”
Unfolded Dimensions: 37”x 25”x 34”
Seat width: 18”, Seat depth: 16.5”
Hi-fortune 21 lbs Ultra-Lightweight Wheelchair
Start the beautiful day with the user-friendly & ergonomic manual wheelchair
At just about 21 pounds, utilizing the lightest, yet strongest magnesium, the HM303D is equipped with standard features suitable for almost any daily wheelchair user that is looking to save weight.
The foldable, compact frame allows any family member or companion to lift and store the item just about anywhere.
- Extremely lightweight and high-strength magnesium alloy frame structure
- Swing-away leg rest & Foldable back cane
- Attendant brake with locking handles
- Quick-released rear wheels