- RECLAIM YOUR INDEPENDENCE: If you or a loved one struggles with fine motor skills associated with arthritis, multiple sclerosis, ALS, neurological or neuropathy impairments or old age, you know how frustrating it is to not be able to carry out basic tasks. Beacon and Grace created this weighted silverware set as a an occupational therapy tool to help struggling people take back their autonomy. These highly-effective handicap utensils help users maintain fluid, controlled eating patter
- THE COMPLETE TABLEWARE SET: With your purchase of this built-up utensil collection, you receive a knife, a fork, a dinner/soup spoon, and a dessert spoon. The full dinnerware set comes in a satin, white satchel so you can easily carry your adaptive, easy-hold silverware with you to restaurants or while traveling, without it being conspicuous or awkward. The entire collection is adorned in a sleek, black gift box with our logo printed on the lid, making it a beautiful gift set.
- ERGONOMIC, COMFORTABLE GRIP HANDLE STAND CAN BE TRIMMED up to 1/2 inch to suit . providing much-needed medical assistance for those disabled or elderly, these uniquely-designed feeding tools are significantly more enjoyable to use then typical silverware. Fashioned with thick, extra-wide rubber handles and a textured pattern along the surface for a non-slip hold, these adaptive eating utensils can be enjoyed by anyone.A heart-shaped carve at the base for added aesthetic appeal.
- PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP: Comprised of food-grade stainless steel and cushioned, rubber handles, these feeding aids for the elderly is quality you can see and feel. Durable and well-made, our eating utensils won’t bend or break and can be thrown in the dishwasher for a hassle-free washing. Each spoon, knife, and fork even comes with a ledge on the handle to help ensure its integrity and sanitation. The Beacon and Grade dinner set collection will last you and your family for years
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At Beacon and Grace, we care about our customers and their quality of life (otherwise, we wouldn’t be in this line of business). As such, it’s important to us that we provide exemplary customer service. If you aren’t pleased with your silverware for tremors and arthritis or there is an issue with the manufacturing, we will be pleased to refund you or replace your defective item. Simply put, we’re not happy if you aren’t happy!
Why Choose Beacon and Grace? Because Meal Time Shouldn’t Be Anything Other Than Enjoyable
It sounds odd when you hear that some people struggle with something as instinctive and natural as eating. But, that’s the unfortunate reality for many people. From neurological disorders to neuropathies to old age, there are a number of reasons people may have trouble properly maneuvering feeding utensils. The Beacon and Grace adaptive silverware is designed so that users who struggle with tremors or fine motor skills can have an easier time cutting food and feeding themselves. Each piece of this specialized dining utensils set is large and weighted with comfortable plastic handles for an easy-grip. This large silverware set makes feeding significantly easier for people with tremors, arthritis, or other handicaps. Because standard metal, ceramic, or plastic utensils are much more difficult to operate, this four-set of adaptive feeding equipment makes mealtime less stressful and more enjoyable. Included in your dinner set is a fork, knife, dinner spoon and dessert spoon. Highly-functional and highly-attractive, the Beacon and Grace assisted eating utensil collection is a great asset to any kitchen. They are ideal for babies and toddlers to practice their feeding skills but equally advantageous for seniors who may have suffered from Parkinson’s or a stroke. Handsomely designed and adorned in a beautiful satin carrying bag and stylish gift box, this complete dinnerware set makes for a great present.
(1) Dinner Spoon
(1) Dessert/Coffee/Tea Spoon
(1) Compartmentalized Carry Bag
(1) Gift Box
(1) Thank You Letter