- Medline Bathtub Grab Bar has a step-through clamp on design that provides unobstructed entry and exit path for better hand positioning to assit
- Bath tub rail provides stability getting in and out of the tub | Great for elderly, seniors or after surgery
- Stainless steel components with rubber-lined pads protect walls of bath tub
- Safety handle adjust to fit tubs 2.75 – 6.25 inches
- Bathtub assist rail features tool-free installation
The bathtub bar that locks to the side of your tub allows for you to get in and out of your bath tub. It has a crank-style, locking device that attaches to tub walls up to 6 inches wide. Bath safety handle rail is equipped with rubber pads to protect the bathtub walls. 250 pound weight capacity. All coated steel design for durability.
Medline Bathtub Bar
Medline’s Bathtub Bar provides safety and support in and around the bathtub. The step through design provides an unobstructed entry/exit path allowing better hand positioning. A bi-level handgrip offers maximum flexibility and safety.
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Tool free installation
- Fits most standard tub walls from 2.75″- 6.25″
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement. If you have a question about your Medline product or this warranty, please call us at 1-800-MEDLINE. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many have other rights, which vary from state to state.