- Lightweight aluminum rollator frame supports up to 250 lb, weighs only 11 lbs, and features easy grip brakes for added safety plus 6-inch wheels/casters
- Arms and seat are height adjustable to accommodate users 4’11” to 6’4″
- Combination of padded seat and backrest for added comfort, along with the foldable, lightweight design for hassle-free, compact storage | Easy tool-free assembly
- Convenient removable storage bag under seat with adjustable shoulder strap. Latex free – yes
- Distance between handle: 17 inches | Seat height min./max.: 18 inches – 23 inches | Overall height min./max.: 29 inches – 36 inches
The relator weighs only 11 lbs. (5 kg). Lightweight and folding capabilities make this the ideal model to get in and out of the car/storage. Height-adjustable arms and legs let users find a perfect fit as this rollator accommodates users 4’11”-6’4″ (147-188 cm). Weight capacity is 250 lbs. (113 kg). Wheels are 6 ” (15 cm); distance between handles is 17″ (43 cm); seat height min./max. is 18″-23″ (46-58 cm).; height min./max. is 29″-36″ (74-91 cm). Made in United States.
Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 9.4 x 22.9 inches
6 MONTH WARRANTY:
Handgrips Push buttons Brakes Casters Knobs
Brake cable Back bar Upholstery Basket
Any other “wearable” parts.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the
original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and
assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our
option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or
normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes
and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement. If you have a question about your Medline product or
this warranty, please call us at 1-800-MEDLINE. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many have
other rights, which vary from state to state.
THIS PRODUCT IS LATEX FREE