- Handles are adjustable and rotate back to allow a wide range of comfortable and secure positions
- Toilet rail with closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, secure grip | Great for elderly or adults post surgery
- Toilet safety frame adjusts in height from 26 to 31 inches to accommodate standard or elevated toilet seats | Tool free assembly
- Easy to clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket 18 to 24 inches
- Width Adjustment between armrests: 8″ – 24″ | Overall Depth: arm 16.75″, at leg 12″ | Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- COMMODE COMPATIBILITY: Universal
Medline Toilet Support Frame
Provides support while rising or lowering from the toilet
Medline’s Toilet Support Frame provides users added stability while lowering onto and rising from the toilet. This non-invasive frame is ideal for anyone with limited mobility, stability issues, or recovering from surgery.
The frame is made of sturdy anodized aluminum tubing with skid-resistant rubber tipped legs and textured grip arm rests for comfort.
Supports up to 250 lbs. Not recommended for full weight bearing.
Securely installs between the toilet and the seat. Fits most standard and elongated toilets.
Nylon coated steel bracket attaches unit securely to the toilet while waterfall armrests provide added comfort. Handles are adjustable and rotate back to allow a wide range of comfortable and secure positions. Toilet safety frame adjusts in height from 26 to 31 inches to accommodate standard or elevated toilet seats.