Brand: Sammons Preston
- Mobility aid for helping caregivers and nurses guide and transfer patients from room to room while providing a secure hold
- Sturdy 2″ wide and 72″ long navy blue 100% cotton-webbing belt with quick-release buckle for greater simplicity in putting it on and taking it off
- Ideal for hospital, clinics, and home use for helping elderly, handicapped, and disabled individuals move and walk
- Includes name tag to easily identify the belt used for each individual
- Easy to clean transfer belt, machine wash and air dry, latex free
Publisher: Patterson Medical Holdings Inc.
Details: For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
Quick-Release Gait Belt
Sammons Preston Quick-Release Gait Belt is a sturdy cotton-webbing gait belt that features a quick-release buckle. This transfer assistive aid is ideal for caregivers and healthcare professionals to easily and safely transfer patients from one space to another. The transfer belt allows for the caregiver to easily guide the patient who has limited mobility to either walk or move while providing a secure hold. Quick-Release Gait Belt comes with a name tag for easy patient identification in clinical and facility settings. Ideal for elderly, disabled, and handicapped individuals who have limited mobility.