- Two-in-one standing pole with pivoting curve grab bar locks into place every 45°
- Height adjustable to fit flat ceilings from 7-10 feet. The Security pole and curve grab bar makes it easy to stand from a couch, bed, or toilet
- Tension mounted mobility pole to be installed in any room without permanent installation
- Use as bathroom grab bar, chair standing handle, bedside support handle
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs; Materials: Rust resistant zinc plated steel with durable powder coat finish
Curve Security Pole – White 2 Products in 1: Floor to ceiling pole with pivoting Curve Grab Bar that locks in place every 45 degree Portable: Main pole easily separates into two 53 pieces Adaptable: No need for wall mounts Rubber pads protect ceiling and floor Installs in minutes with no tools required Rust resistant zinc plated steel Fits ceiling height range Fits ceiling height range of up to 10′ Weight of product: 20 lbs Weight of Capacity: 300 lbs
Congratulations on your purchase of your Standers brand product. We hope that it will ease your daily living.
Please read the following warranty statement for your protection.
Standers, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Standers, Inc. will correct any defects in material or workmanship, at no charge. The original purchaser, however, must prepay shipping cost. Any replacement parts will be new and are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or thirty (30) days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer. The original purchaser must notify Standers, Inc. during the warranty period in writing of the defect in workmanship or material. This warranty is not transferable and covers only normal use. NO SHIPPING CHARGES ARE REFUNDABLE.
The warranty does NOT cover the following:
• Damage during shipment other than original
shipment to retailer.
• Damage caused by unauthorized attachments,
alterations, or modifications.
• Damage caused by the use of the product for
purposes other than those for which the product
was designed or intended.
• Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse,
mishandling or misapplication.
Under no circumstances shall Standers, Inc. be liable
for any special, incidental, or consequential damages
based upon breach of this limited warranty, breach of
contract, or strict liability.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED