- SITTING & RISING AID – This free-standing bathroom toilet safety frame rail provides a stable support for users to sit or rise from all commodes and toilets. Ideal for seniors, elderly, handicapped or those with arthritis, limited mobility and/or those recovering from injury/surgery. This safety rail prevents accidental slips or falls, common in the bathroom.
- DURABLE & STURDY SUPPORT – Engineered with bathroom safety mind. This high-strength, heavy duty and durable toilet rail metal steel frame supports user’s weight of up to 300 lbs. Anti-slip padded grab bars ensure a firm and secure grip.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE- The height of the Vaunn medical toilet safety frame rail adjusts between 27.5” to 33” inches to support users of varying needs.
- PORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Works with all types of commodes and toilets (i.e. round, elongated toilet, single-piece etc.) Can also be used in other parts of the house (i.e. living room, kitchen, and bedroom.)
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED- No installation necessary or added fixtures to adjust. Simply center Toilet Safety Frame around existing toilet bowl. Frame folds easily for storage.
The Vaunn Medical Deluxe Bathroom Safety Rail provides sturdy support for individuals who require assistance getting around the bathroom or sitting and standing up from the commode. Elderly or individuals with limited mobility, arthritis, balancing issues, back or knee injuries will now be able to use the toilet independently. Engineered with safety in mind, its high-strength, durable steel frame is able to support users weighing up to 300 lbs. Its secure padded grab bars and anti-skid rubber tips also work to prevent falls in the bathroom. This free-standing unit is tool-free and easy to assemble and will work on all types of commodes (i.e. round, elongated, one-piece etc.) This is a versatile product with a height adjustable feature and can be used in any part of the house (i.e. living room, kitchen and bedroom). It is one bathroom safety product that will help you get around the house safely and independently.